Wednesday, September 5, 2012

cancer

well my aunt has colon cancer and shes not looking to good. my mom is devastated. the doctor said there's nothing else they can do.she was in a slight period of regression but it picked up again and even more tumors have appeared. They didn't tell her how long she has, but there already getting my aunt to decide on her burial. She would be leaving behind a 14 year old boy and a 9 year old girl. She doesnt have much time left, for all we know she can pass tomorrow i pray and hope she doesnt, I want to fly my aunt and her family out her to the west so they can experience, it since they have never been, but the problem is... we are too poor to do so. With your help you can help out in paying for her trip. The airline tickets is a huge bulk of the cost costing approximately 1,800$. My aunt's in her 40s and i want her to come to the west coast to let her experience beautiful San Diego California, before she passes, with her family. its a big wish, dream, and hope that I have for my aunt. my mom has been stressing out and quite franky i cant stand to see her like that. She doesnt meed that kind of stress on her health.ill record my moms reaction when we reach the goal so you can see the look on her face when i tell her that her sister can come see her before she passes. I'm doing this to hopefully surprise my mom and aunt so keep it a hush hush around them but tell everyone else! The more people that know about this the better chance we have to reaching the goal. My mom hasn't seen her sister in 4 years and before that 13 years. Basically my whole life. if we can raise that much in a month then it will be asuccess. im working right now, not a lot, and ill help out as much as i can. but spread the word. anything helps. i plan on having them here a week so they can visit the beach zoo and sea world. i think thats a prety good plan. no? where else should i plan on taking them?
can any one help?

No comments:

Post a Comment